Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Plans for the Future

Right now I'm all pumped up!  I just got back from a church service at New City.  Church is one of those things that you don't realize how much you miss when it's gone until you come back again.  It's like having access to a giant safe of cash that you can go to whenever you want and take whatever you need.  Plus they have unlimited coffee from Lux in the foyer.  Anyway, I'm not writing this blog about church, I am writing to announce my future plans. 

I am flying to Ohio on Tuesday to welcome my new nephew into the world where I will stay for two weeks.  Then on the 13th of November I am flying back to Phoenix to stay for an undetermined length of time.  What will I be doing in Phoenix?  I plan to sell my house, work a job, get reacquainted with the community, and maybe even do a little bit of medical training as well as serving the homeless in downtown Phoenix.  I love this city and I am excited to extend my visit! 

As with every aspect and nuance of life, it is important to ask yourself "why?"  Why am I staying in Phoenix?  I am staying here to prepare for my next big adventure, whatever that may be; I am staying here to maintain relationships that are very important to me; I am staying here to love other people and look for ways to take part in the big plans that God has for this city. 

So if you live in Arizona hit me up and let's hang out!  And if you know of any job opportunities let me know.  Thanks everyone for reading even when I am doing boring stuff! 


-Brant 

No comments:

Post a Comment