Saturday, January 30, 2016

First Week in India Photos

I finally made it back to India!  It's been amazing eating all my favorite foods and riding tuk-tuks around.  Here are some pictures from the first week. 

Waiting in the Atlanta airport

We made it to Doha, Qatar!  And found some creepy sculpture...

Finally in India!!  You can tell by the McDonalds menu.  "Try the new Maharaja Mac, the social burger"

Our new friend Suresh is about to get lemon in his ears.

Naveen explaining his special hand gestures 

Waiting for my order of chicken biryani and modeling my new shirt. 

Hyderabad as seen from the back seat of a tuk-tuk

The buffalo are using the motorcycle lane, but that doesn't slow us down.

Trading guitar lessons for Telugu lessons 
Me, Drea, and Sabrina - India Team!  Well the half that is here anyway
If you'd like to hear more about what I'm doing in India through my monthly newsletter, just send me your email address.  

2 comments:

  1. so awesome bro! thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, as always. Doha sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete